By Travelzoo Staff
One of Gayot's top 10 Italian restaurants in Dallas, Villa-O prides itself on using almost all organic ingredients, and sources local, pasture-raised, wild or imported products when available. For $45, regularly $90, two receive dinner at this Travis Walk restaurant that earns two OpenTable Diners' Choice awards. Or for $85, gather four people and get the same deal at a greater discount, regularly $180.
Why we love it
- For $45, sit down to gourmet, organic Italian fare for 2 at Villa-O
- Villa-O is an OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for Italian
- Or for $85, gather a group of 4 people and receive the same deal at a greater discount
- Buy a deal for lunch; 2 people for $29 or 4 people for $55
Jan. 14, 2013 - May 15, 2013
4514 Travis Street #132
Dallas, TX 75205
- Select items from the entire menu, including:
- Any appetizer, such as Mama Colombo's Italian salad or crispy calamari with Italian cherry peppers
- Any two entrees, like fennel-crusted sea scallops or lasagna Bolognese with handcrafted pasta and Wagyu beef
- Two soft drinks (up to $3 each)
- Visit the restaurant during lunch, which is served Friday through Sunday only, with deals for two or four people. For $29 (regularly $60), two people receive an appetizer, entrees and drinks. Get the same deal for four people for $55 (regularly $120). These lunch vouchers can also be used during dinner hours and are ideal for a pasta dinner, but don't grant access to the full menu.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 15, through May 15. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for to-go orders. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms