By Travelzoo Staff
calls Braza Dancante in Allen a "majestic hybrid" that combines "all-you-can-eat meat with the all-you-can-dance of a music lounge," and more than 50 Yelp users give this hot spot a 4-star rating. For $49, regularly $89, two people can dine on a medley of meat served Brazilian-style.
Why we love it
- Braza Dancante is an OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for Best Ambiance
- 2 can savor an all-you-can-eat dinner with dessert for $49
- Pick from more than 15 kinds of meat, like filet, pork ribs and sausage
- Take unlimited trips to the salad bar, which features more than 50 hot and cold items
- The restaurant has live music Tuesday-Sunday and earns a 4-star rating from Yelp users
- For $95, feast with 4 and save even more
Jan. 16, 2013 - April 17, 2013
190 East Stacy Road
Allen, TX 75002
Tel: (972) 678-4778
- The all-you-can-eat experience includes:
- A selection from 17 types of meat, including Parmesan pork loin, filet wrapped in bacon, chicken, lamb and sausage
- Access to the salad bar featuring 50 items such as tabouli salad and a chef's selection of sushi
- Unlimited sides such as garlic mashed potatoes and Brazilian black beans
- This deal also includes a shared dessert like quadruple chocolate cake or strawberry cheesecake. For $95, regularly $178, feast with a group of four and save even more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 17, through April 17, 2013. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including but not limited to Valentine's Day (Feb. 14). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms