By Travelzoo Staff
Experience an "unusual twist on Italian" at Arcodoro & Pomodoro, which serves regional Italian and Sardinian specialties that Zagat rates "very good to excellent" (21). With this exclusive Local Deal for $55, regularly $106, two people can dine on three courses in a "serene and modern" setting on Crescent Court.
Why we love it
- Savor a Zagat-praised dinner for 2 at Arcodoro & Pomodoro in Uptown
- For $55, get a shared appetizer or 2 salads, 2 pastas or entrees and any shared dessert
- The Dallas Observer says the elegant Crescent Court venue "offers a thrilling take on Italian"
- Or for $105, bring a group of 4 and save even more
Dec. 20, 2012 - April 20, 2013
Arcodoro & Pomodoro
100 Crescent Court
Dallas, TX 75201
- Select from the menu:
- A shared appetizer or two salads, like steamed mussels in garlic, tomato and white wine broth; or buffalo mozzarella flown in from Italy with basil and tomatoes (up to $24 total)
- Two pastas or entrees, like broiled almond-crusted lamb chops braised in balsamic vinegar and honey or Sardinian teardrop pasta with wild boar ragu (up to $34 each)
- Any dessert to split, like the Sinfonia di Cioccolata, a chocolate trio featuring dark chocolate, white chocolate mousse and cappuccino sauce
- Or for $105, regularly $212, dine with a group of four and get the same three-course meal for less than $27 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Dec. 21, through April 20, 2013. Reservations are required. Please call and mention voucher when making reservation. Present voucher to your server. The restaurant is closed on Sundays. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including but not limited to Christmas Eve (Dec. 24), New Year's Eve (Dec. 31), Valentine's Day (Feb. 14) and Easter (March 31). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms