By Travelzoo Staff
D Magazine says La Fiorentina Tuscan Grill, set inside a renovated 19th century church, boasts "skillfully prepared Florentine specialties" and "extraordinary steaks." With this Local Deal for $55, regularly $104, two people can savor three courses at this Lombardi Concepts eatery, which earns an OpenTable Diners' Choice award for Italian cuisine.
Why we love it
- D Magazine praises La Fiorentina's "extraordinary steaks" and "Florentine specialties"
- For $55, 2 people can select anything from a rotating menu of Tuscan favorites, regularly $104
- The restaurant is an OpenTable Diners' Choice Winner for Italian
- Receive the same deal for 4 people for $105 or 8 people for $199
Nov. 30, 2012 - Jan. 29, 2013
La Fiorentina Tuscan Grill
4501 Cole Ave.
Dallas, TX 75205
- Select the following from the rotating Tuscan menu, which includes filet mignon, wood oven roasted branzino and hand-crafted pasta:
- Any one appetizer or two soups or salads
- Any two entrees
- Any dessert to share
- For even greater savings, purchase this deal for four people for $105 (regularly $208) or eight people for $199 (regularly $416).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 30, through Jan. 29, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. The restaurant is open Tuesday through Sunday. This deal is valid for 2, 4 or 8 diners only. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms