By Travelzoo Staff
Decanter Restaurant and Wine Bar in Flower Mound is praised by the Dallas Observer
for its "upscale casual vibe," and earns a 4-star review from TripAdvisor users. With this Local Deal for $38, two people can sit down to a four-course dinner from a special menu that's regularly $72.
Why we love it
- The Dallas Observer praises Decanter for its "upscale casual vibe"
- 2 people can savor a 4-course dinner at Decanter Restaurant and Wine Bar for $38
- Entree items include pork osso bucco and cinnamon-dusted ahi tuna
- For $74, bring a group of 4 and save more; a group of 8 can dine for less than $19 each
- The restaurant features live music every night starting at 7 p.m.
Dec. 7, 2012 - May 10, 2013
Decanter Restaurant and Wine Bar
420 Parker Square
Flower Mound, TX 75028
- Select from an exclusive menu that includes:
- A shared appetizer: choose potato-crusted goat cheese, a chef-selected meat plate, chicken pesto flatbread or calamari
- A salad with chopped fruit or soup of the day
- Two entrees: select braised pork osso bucco, pan-seared tilapia, skillet Cornish hen, cinnamon-dusted ahi tuna, cheese ravioli or seafood risotto; for an additional $12, diners can select any entree from the regular menu
- A shared dessert, such as chocolate or mango mousse cake or bread pudding with caramel sauce
- For $74, regularly $144, bring a group of four and save even more. Or for $145, bring a group of eight and dine on four courses for less than $19 per person.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Dec. 10, through May 10, 2013. Reservations are required. Not valid on Fridays and Saturdays until after Dec. 25. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. The restaurant is closed on Sundays. This voucher is valid for 2, 4 or 8 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms