By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can be among the first to check out Alberto Lombardi's latest restaurant, Cafe des Artistes, located in trendy One Arts Plaza. Eater Dallas
hails the "cozy Parisian bistro feel," and D Magazine
highlights the Cali-Euro style menu. For $45, regularly $88, two people can sit down to a three-course dinner that includes anything on the menu.
Why we love it
- Experience a 3-course dinner for 2 with live entertainment at Cafe des Artistes
- Alberto Lombardi's new hot spot recently opened in trendy One Arts Plaza and has received plenty of pre-opening buzz
D Magazine calls the dinner "classy" and compliments the "plush, velvety red room"
- This deal includes anything on the menu
- For $89, bring a group of 4 and dine for less than $23 per person
Nov. 29, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
Cafe des Artistes
1722 Routh Street
Dallas, TX 75201
- Take a seat in the "plush, velvety red room" (D Magazine) and enjoy live entertainment including classic tunes on the grand piano; the waiters and waitresses may even break into song. Select:
- Any shared appetizer, or two soups or salads, like Asian barbecue pork cheeks or butternut squash soup with candied walnuts
- Any two entrees, such as beef tenderloin in a red wine sauce or pan-fried rainbow trout with a dill-horseradish creme fraiche
- Any shared dessert, like chocolate sponge cake with almond chocolate nugget or pear strudel with caramel sauce
- Or for $89, regularly $176, a group of four can have the same dinner for less than $23 per person.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Dec. 1, through Feb. 28, 2013. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Not valid on Fridays or after 8 p.m. on Saturdays. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms