By Travelzoo Staff
The Mansion Restaurant at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek (Conde Nast Traveler Gold List; Travel + Leisure 500 World's Best Hotels), has long been hailed as one of Dallas' best fine dining experiences. Zagat gives this icon a rating of "extraordinary to perfection" (26) for food, service and decor, and the Dallas Observer cites it as the city's best local restaurant. With this exclusive deal, two people can enjoy dinner at the Gayot-praised "grande dame of Dallas dining" for $120.
Why we love it
- For $120, 2 people can dine at The Mansion Restaurant at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
- This deal includes 2 starters (appetizers or salads), 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the menu of Michelin-starred chef Bruno Davaillon
- The Mansion Restaurant receives an "extraordinary to perfection" (26) rating from Zagat
- The Dallas Morning News, Gayot, Forbes and Travel + Leisure all praise the dining experience at the Mansion Restaurant
- Or for $235, a group of 4 can dine on 3-courses for additional savings
Dec. 11, 2012 - May 2, 2013
The Mansion Restaurant at Rosewood Mansion
Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
2821 Turtle Creek Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75219
- Savor three courses from the French-influenced menu of Michelin-starred chef Bruno Davaillon. Choose:
- Two starters (appetizers or salads), like the Mansion tortilla soup, or roasted beet and soy-cured salmon salad
- Two entrees, such as Texas wagyu strip with goat cheese tortellini and house steak sauce, or lobster with black gnocchi
- Any two desserts from acclaimed pastry chef Nicolas Blouin, such as lemon blueberry cheesecake "surprise" with blueberry sorbet or the dark chocolate composition with a brownie cremeux and caffe latte ice cream
- Or for $235, a group of four can dine on three courses for less than $60 per person.
- Please note that this deal is valid Sunday-Thursday nights only.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 2, through May 2, 2013. Excludes items from the Chef's Tasting and Seasonal & Spontaneous menus and all caviar. Valid for dinner Sundays-Thursdays only. Reservations are required. Not valid on major holidays, including but not limited to Valentine's Day (Feb. 14) and Easter (March 31). Limit 1 voucher per table. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 people only. Business attire suggested. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms