By Travelzoo Staff
A tea room and antique shop that's evolved into an acclaimed bistro, The Chestnut Tree in Denton earns a 4.5-star rating from Urbanspoon users and 4 stars on Yelp. With this Local Deal, two people can savor dinner at the local favorite for $29, regularly $71.
Why we love it
- TripAdvisor users give the downtown Denton restaurant 4.5 stars and Yelp users award 4 stars
- The Chestnut Tree's dinner menu changes weekly
- Entree options may include dishes like crispy duck breast with poached Asian pears and wild rice
- Receive a 3-course dinner for 2 for $29, regularly $71
Nov. 5, 2012 - May 2, 2013
The Chestnut Tree
107 West Hickory Street
Denton, TX 76201
- Select from the rotating daily menu:
- Two soups or salads, OR one appetizer, like French onion soup
- Two entrees, like beef tenderloin or tilapia with basil, garlic spinach and ricotta gnudi
- One dessert, like bread pudding or peach cobbler
- The Chestnut Tree serves dinner Thursday, Friday and Saturday, so buy a voucher and call the restaurant to make a reservation.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through May 2, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Dinner is served Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms