By Travelzoo Staff
The Dallas Morning News says the main attraction at Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill in Plano is the "expertly cooked seafood," and Zagat ranks the food at this unassuming hidden gem "very good to excellent" (23). For $29, regularly $60, receive dinner for two at this top-rated seafood restaurant that earns 4 stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp.
Why we love it
- For $29, sit down to a seafood dinner for 2 people at Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill, regularly $60
- Zagat rates the cuisine "very good to excellent" (23)
- Try any entree or sandwich, from market-fresh fish or cioppino stew to a "killer" lobster roll praised by the Dallas Observer
- "Coupling a fish counter with a restaurant is the best path to freshness" (Dallas Observer)
Oct. 4, 2012 - Jan. 20, 2013
Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill
4017 Preston Road
Plano, TX 75093
- Dinner includes:
- An appetizer or two soups or side salads, such as mini crab cakes, lobster roll or seafood gumbo (up to $13.98 total)
- Any two entrees, like grilled or blackened market-fresh fish such as Atlantic salmon or Gulf shrimp; San Francisco-style cioppino stew with clams, mussels, shrimp and calamari; or the "killer" lobster roll praised by the Dallas Observer (up to $22.99 each)
- This deal is valid any day of the week into January.
The fine print
Note: The number of vouchers is limited, so the offer may sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 4, through Jan. 20, 2013. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms