By Travelzoo Staff
The Mansion Restaurant at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek (Conde Nast Traveler: Gold List, Travel + Leisure: 500 World's Best Hotels), has long been hailed as one of Dallas' best dining experiences. Zagat gives this icon a rare "extraordinary to perfection" ratings for food (26), service (27) and decor (28), saying it's “divine as it’s always been.” With this exclusive offer for $69, two people can enjoy a relaxed weekend brunch at the Gayot-praised "grande dame of Dallas dining."
Why we love it
- For $69, 2 people can have weekend brunch at The Mansion Restaurant at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
- This offer includes 2 amuse bouche, any 2 starters, any 2 entrees and 2 coffees or fresh-squeezed juices from the menu of James Beard-nominated chef Bruno Davaillon
- The Mansion Restaurant receives rare "extraordinary to perfection" ratings from Zagat for food, service and decor
- The AAA 5-Diamond Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek has landed on Travel + Leisure's World's Best Hotel list for the past 4 years
- Or, for $135, make it a group outing and bring in a group of 4 for brunch
Sept. 25, 2012 - Nov. 18, 2012
The Mansion Restaurant at Rosewood Mansion
Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
2821 Turtle Creek Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75219
- Settle into a spot on the veranda and enjoy what Travel + Leisure calls the "no-holds-barred" brunch service. Select the following from the menu of James Beard-nominated chef Bruno Davaillon:
- Two chef-selected amuse bouche to begin your dining experience
- Any two starters like vanilla yogurt panna cotta with house-made granola and fresh berries, or citrus-cured king salmon with caviar, crème fraiche and orange coulis
- Any two entrees like steak and eggs with Texas Waygu beef; or Nutella-stuffed brioche French toast with summer cherries, citrus mascarpone and vanilla honey
- Any two house-blend coffees or fresh-squeezed juices like strawberry kiwi or banana pineapple
- Or, for $135, make it a group outing and bring in a group of four people for brunch.
- Complimentary valet parking is also included with both offers.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Sept. 29, through Nov. 18, 2012. Brunch is only served Saturdays and Sundays from 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. Reservations are required. Blackout dates are Oct. 13-14, 2012. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms