By Travelzoo Staff
Formerly known as Patty Shack Burgers, Mixed Up opened earlier this year with a new name and already earns 4-star or better ratings from Yelp and Urbanspoon users. For $15, two people get top-rated burgers and fries plus two drinks, regularly $32. Gather four people together and receive the same deal for $29, regularly $64.
Why we love it
- For $15, regularly $32, receive dinner for 2 people at Mixed Up Burgers in Grand Prairie
- This deal includes 2 burgers, 2 sides or salads, and 2 drinks
- The restaurant lets diners select toppings, which are then mixed into the freshly made burger patties
- Formerly Patty Shack Burgers, Mixed Up Burgers opened earlier this year and earns 4-star or better ratings from Yelp and Urbanspoon users
- Or for $29, get a group of 4 people together and get the same dinner deal, regularly $64
Sept. 4, 2012 - Dec. 31, 2012
Mixed Up Burgers
510 E. Avenue K
Grand Prairie, TX
- Mixed Up Burgers gets its name from the restaurant's style of mixing burger toppings, such as bacon, green chiles or a variety of cheeses, directly into the freshly made patty prior to cooking. Create a custom burger with this deal that includes:
- Any two burgers with three "mix-ins" such as bacon, bleu cheese and jalapenos
- Any two sides, such as home-cut fries or sweet tater tots
- Any two drinks
- Mixed Up Burgers is located near Cowboys Stadium, so use this deal before heading to a game this fall.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Sept. 4, through Dec. 31, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Each voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms