By Heather Georgianna
Addison's Lazaranda is a "beautiful spot" with a "lively vibe" featuring a blend of "alluring" classic and contemporary Mexican seafood dishes (Dallas Observer).
Why we love it
- "A good place to explore the genuine wonders of Mexican seafood" (Dallas News)
- Its ceviche is "all the rage" and Addison Magazine calls it "delicious" and "authentic"
- Yelp and TripAdvisor users award it a 4-star rating
- D Magazine's Best Tacos in 2013
July 10, 2014 - Oct. 10, 2014
Lazaranda: Modern Kitchen & Tequila
5000 Beltine Rd
Dallas, TX 75254
- For $35 (reg. $75), sit down to fresh Mexican fare for two
- Pick any appetizer to share, such as the Ultimate Ceviche or any two cups of soup
- Choose any two entrees, including the Aztec Mahi or Monterrey's Sea Scallop Special
- For $69 (reg. $150), bring a group of four and select two appetizers and four entrees
The walls are adorned with custom art including a giant fish made from an authentic zaranda -- a wire cage used to grill fish on the beaches of Mexico.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms