By Heather Georgianna
Dine on the "Best Tapas in Dallas" (CBS DFW) at Sangria Mediterranean Tapas and Bar and save 50% on dinner for two with this exclusive offer.
Why we love it
- Gayot praises the “robust flavors” and “prime” patio seating
- 4-star rating from TripAdvisor and Urbanspoon users
- "A good place to go with a group so you can try as many dishes as possible" (Gayot)
- The unique tapas options create an "all-encompassing experience" (CBS DFW)
May 23, 2014 - Aug. 22, 2014; not valid Saturdays
Sangria Mediterranean Tapas and Bar
4524 Cole Avenue
Dallas, TX 75205
- For $25, two can order $50 in food from the dinner menu
- Choose from a variety of tapas including bacon wrapped dates, seared diver scallops or ham and chicken croquettes -- vegetarian options also available
- For $35, bring a group of three or more and order $70 in tapas for the table
Don't miss the "delicious sangria" that CBS DFW
calls the best in the city.
The fine print
May 23, 2014 - Aug. 22, 2014; not valid Saturdays. Valid during dinner only. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms