By Travelzoo Staff
Hit the gas in a Corvette C7 Stingray, named Automobile of the Year for its "newfound sophistication" and "simply awesome" performance (Automobile Magazine).
Why we love it
- "The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is a world-class car with no apologies to make, an expression of greatness" (Automobile Magazine)
- Other options include a Lamborghini, Ferrari, Nissan GT-R, Turbo Porsche 911 or Audi R8
- Drive three laps on a true road course, not in a parking lot
- Whip around six turns at the MSR Cresson raceway
- Drivers can approach triple-digit speeds on a 1000-foot straightaway
Feb. 28, 2014 - March 2, 2014 only
9012 Performance Ct.
Cresson, TX 76035
- For $99 (reg. $239), ride along in one supercar with an Xtreme driver at the wheel
For $129 (reg. $239), drive three laps in one of Xtreme's supercars
For $239 (reg. $478), drive two different cars for three laps each -- compare and contrast a Ferrari and Lamborghini, or reserve six laps in the 'Vette
Drives start with a classroom briefing on safety procedures and how to get the best response from these top vehicles, then hit the track with an Xtreme instructor
The fine print
Valid between Feb. 28, 2014 - March 2, 2014 only. Reservations required; subject to availability. Book early to ensure maximum vehicle availability. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. To reserve, visit this page and follow voucher instructions. Liability insurance is required for all drivers, and requires an additional fee; insurance not necessary for ride-alongs. Must be 18 years old or older to drive; must be 10 years old or older to ride along. No one under 10 years old will be allowed to participate.
See all terms