By Heather Georgianna
Catch some waves throughout the winter on Aquashop's FlowRider, an indoor surfing experience that Surfer Today says provides "endless joy rides."
Why we love it
- Pipeline Master's Champion, Jamie O'Brien calls it "an insane amount of fun" (Forbes)
- Great for all experience levels; choose a body board or standard surf board
- The padded floor makes wipe-outs perfectly safe
Nov. 11, 2013 - March 11, 2014
Aquashop Indoor Surfing
6121 W. Park Blvd.
Plano, TX 75093
- For $10 (reg. $20), spend 30-minutes riding the waves of the FlowRider
- For $55 (reg. $100), get a seven-pass card that can be used for the FlowRider, Cannon Blaster, Thrill Zone or Big Wave; upgrade to a 15-pass card for $109 (reg. $200)
All surfers must bring a towel and bathing suit for FlowRider sessions.
The fine print
Must be 42" height min for bodyboards; 52" height min for standard boards and there is a 300 lbs. weight max. You must sign a waiver. Limit two voucher purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture.
See all terms