By Travelzoo Staff
Embark on a family safari to Sharkarosa Wildlife Ranch, for 126 acres of "lush green fields" and programs structured for "maximum face time with the animals" (DFWChild).
Why we love it
- Encounter over 130 rare and exotic animals
- TripAdvisor users award the park with 4.5 stars
- "Well worth" the drive from Dallas (DFWChild)
Aug. 22, 2013 - Nov. 17, 2013
Sharkarosa Wildlife Ranch
11670 Massey Rd.
Pilot Point, TX 76258
- For $10, regularly $20, get tickets for two; or for $19, a family of four can visit for less than $5 each
- The safari tram takes passengers through animal habitats, encountering zebras, camels, emus and endangered deer along the way
- Stop by the animal education presentations to meet and greet baby kangaroos and ring-tailed lemurs
- The ranch is open Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and the last safari tram leaves at 4 p.m.; Sharkarosa recommends you arrive no later than 2 p.m. to ensure you have enough time to ride the tram and visit the animals
The fine print
Valid Saturdays and Sundays only during merchant's operating hours. Valid for 2 or 4 people only. Please tip accordingly based on the full value.
See all terms