By Travelzoo Staff
Located on the north shore of White Rock Lake, White Rock Paddle Co. is making a splash with a 4.5-star Yelp rating and outdoor activities UrbanDaddy calls "the most fun you can have with a boat around your waist." For $16, regularly up to $32, spend 90-minutes cruising around the lake on a paddleboard or in a single or double kayak.
Why we love it
- Choose from paddleboard, single kayak or double kayak
- 4.5-star rating from Yelp users
- The first outfitter on White Rock Lake in 15 years
- 7 miles from downtown Dallas
Aug. 2, 2013 - Nov. 17, 2013
White Rock Paddle Co.
315 East Lawther Dr,
Dallas, TX 75218
- Dubbed a summer "fitness rage" by the Wall Street Journal, stand-up paddleboarding "only requires basic balancing abilities, which in turn strengthen and tone any and all muscles used to stay in position." For a more leisurely cruise around the lake, single or double kayaks are also available. All rentals include a dry bag rental to hold your belongings while on the water.
- Rentals are available Tuesday-Friday through Oct. 1 and Tuesday-Sunday from Oct. 1 to Nov. 17.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday-Friday from Aug. 6 - Oct. 1 and Tuesday-Sunday from Oct. 1- Nov. 17, only during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required 24 hours in advance. Book online. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be accompanied by parent or guardian if under the age of 18. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 4 voucher purchases per person; only 1 voucher can be used per person, per visit. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms