By Heather Georgianna
Cast off on a three-hour fly-fishing trip with this Local Deal and save more than $150 on a lesson for one or $375 for a two-person tutorial.
Why we love it
- Perfect your fly-casting technique with a personalized lesson led by master fly fishermen
- Tailwaters instructors have traveled the world, leading excursions from Alaska to Belize
- Learn how to hand-tie flies, rig a fly rod and the methods of casting a weighted line
- Fish on a private lake an hour outside of Dallas
Weekends October 12, 2013 - March 2, 2014
Tailwaters Fly Fishing Co.
2416 McKinney Ave.
Dallas, TX 75201
- For $149 (reg. $300), spend three hours on a private lake learning the basics of fly fishing, practicing your casts and reeling in bass and sunfish (all fish are catch and release)
- For $219 (reg. $600), purchase a package for two people
- All equipment including rods, lures and waders will be provided
The fine print
Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Valid Saturday and Sunday only. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions. Must be at least 15 years old to participate. Fishing license not required. Please tip accordingly.
See all terms