By Travelzoo Staff
Hydrous Wake Park is "making a big splash" (Dallas News) in Texas, first with its Allen Station park that Wakeboarding Magazine deemed the "most picturesque" in America, and now with a new location on Lake Lewisville. For $15 (reg. $35), beginners and experts alike can wakeboard with this two-hour cable pass that includes all necessary gear, valid at either location.
Why we love it
- Valid at Allen location and brand-new park in Little Elm
- For $24, stay all day with an unlimited pass (reg. $50)
- Cable Park of the Year 2011 (Unleashed Magazine)
- Earns a 4-star rating from TripAdvisor users
July 1, 2013 - Nov. 1, 2013
Hydrous Wake Park
- At Hydrous, no boat is necessary; riders start from the dock and are pulled by an overhead cable system. This two-tower system accommodates first-time boarders as well as experienced riders who want to take advantage of the park's advanced features. This "rail rider's paradise" (Wakeboarding Magazine) offers double-sided kickers, boxes and the country's only quarter-pipe.
- For those who want to learn a new trick or sharpen their skills, purchase an all-day cable pass for $24, regularly $55.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, July 1, through Nov. 1, 2013. Not valid July 4 or Labor Day weekend. Must be 10 years old or older to participate. Must sign waiver. In the interest of safety, this is not valid for pregnant women. Subject to weather conditions. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms