By Travelzoo Staff
Catch the sunset over Lake Lewisville from the deck of a 24-foot sailboat with this exclusive Local Deal for a two-hour introductory lesson from Sail Dallas. Travelzoo subscribers can cruise the shoreline as they pick up the basics of rigging and rudders for $49 per person, regularly $99. Two can set sail for $95, regularly $198.
Why we love it
- For $49, regularly $99, learn the basics of sailing with an introductory class from Sail Dallas
- Receive 2 hours of hands-on training, taught by instructors with extensive experience
- Classes take place on Lake Lewisville, with 6 people to a boat; buy multiple vouchers and plan a group outing
- For $95, regularly $198, get a voucher valid for 2 people
April 19, 2013 - Oct. 19, 2013
Pier 121 Marina, Lake Lewisville
1481 East Hill Park Rd.
Lewisville, TX 75056
- A professional sailing instructor with extensive experience starts the class with 10-15 minutes of instruction, and then students board sailboats and get on the water. Basic sailing technology, simple crew coordination and more will be covered.
- Each class holds up to 40 people -- six people to a boat -- so buy multiple vouchers for a fun group outing. Want to solidify your sailing skills? Book another cruise and save -- this deal is also valid for 10% off the next scheduled class (up to a $50 value).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, April 19, through Oct. 19, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to weather conditions. Must visit this page and follow voucher instructions to make reservation online. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Must be at least 13 years of age to participate. Not valid on holidays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms