By Travelzoo Staff
Take to the skies with this unique, romantic dinner and flight tour from Delta Charlie's Restaurant Bar and Grill at the Dallas Executive Airport -- described as "a great date"
by one Travelzoo subscriber. For $119, regularly $250, two people can soar over the Dallas area at sunset and savor a luxe three-course meal while taking in "the best plane-watching views in the city" (Urbandaddy
Why we love it
- For $119, this deal includes a unique, romantic dinner and flight tour
- Each tour is customized; take in sights like Cowboys Stadium or Rangers Ballpark
- Dine before or after your flight and select from menu items like grilled rib eye or tilapia
- 100% of Travelzoo readers who used this deal said their experience was positive
- Upgrade to a full hour flight with dinner for $219, regularly $400
April 15, 2013 - Aug. 11, 2013
Delta Charlie's Restaurant Bar and Grill
Dallas Executive Airport
5303 Challenger Drive
Dallas, TX 75237
- This deal includes:
- A private 30-minute flight tour over Dallas at dusk: Customize your route and see landmarks like Cowboys Stadium, Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, Bank of America Plaza and Reunion Tower
- 3-course prix-fixe dinner before or after the flight: Each person receives a salad, an entree such as grilled rib eye with cabernet mushroom sauce or blackened tilapia with pico de gallo, and a dessert
- Extend your flight time to an hour for $219, regularly $400. Flight tours are available Wednesday-Sunday from 5 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, April 17, through Aug. 11, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made online. Further booking instructions can be found on the voucher. Please arrive 30 minutes early. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. If reservation is canceled less than 48 hours before flight time, you are then subject to a $75 "no-show" fee. Flight tours are available Wednesday-Sunday from 5-9:30 p.m. There is a 500-pound combined weight limit for the 2 passengers. Tours are subject to availability, weather and FAA changes. Must sign waiver. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms