By Travelzoo Staff
The annual Great Big Texas Home Show heads to Fort Worth on March 15-17, an event The Dallas Morning News says features "inspiration and education ... front and center" and Examiner.com calls "the mother of all home shows." With this deal, two can visit for $10, half off the normal price of admission.
Why we love it
- 2 can attend the Great Big Texas Home Show at the Fort Worth Convention Center for 50% off
- Jillian Harris of HGTV’s "Love It or List It" will be on hand to share her design skills
- The "From Runway to Room" exhibit shows how fashion influences home decor
- Wander the Featured Gardens or get an heirloom appraised at the Trinkets and Treasures exhibit
March 1, 2013 - March 17, 2013
Great Big Texas Home Show - Fort Worth
Fort Worth Convention Center
1201 Houston St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Jillian Harris from HGTV's "Love It or List It" will appear on Saturday, and "Design Wars" Kelly LaPlante and Chris Straub from "Project Runway" host the Runway to Room showcase, which features how fashion influences home decor. Visitors can bring family heirlooms or antiques for a free professional appraisal at the Trinkets and Treasures exhibit, and then take a leisurely stroll through the Landmarks of Texas Feature Gardens.
- Larger groups receive extra savings -- four can attend the show for $19, regularly $40.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed March 15-17, 2013. Voucher is valid for 1 day only. Date-specific event. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. Tickets are priced for adults 13 and older. Children ages 5 and under are free. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms