By Travelzoo Staff
Sunset Winery in Burleson, which began producing wines from Texas-grown grapes in 2003, has won numerous medals for its vintages, including gold and silver medals from the Lone Star International Competition. With this Local Deal, two people can take a VIP tour of the winery with a picnic spread for $25, regularly $70.
Why we love it
- Sunset Winery in Burleson has grown its own grapes for 10 years
- The vineyard's wines have won medals from contests nationwide
- This deal includes a VIP tour conducted by the winery's owners and a picnic spread
- Get the same deal for 4 people for $49, regularly $140
Feb. 14, 2013 - Aug. 14, 2013
1535 S. Burleson Blvd
Burleson, TX 76028
- Owners and winemakers Birgit and Bruce Anderson lead the tours, showing guests the entire process from vine to bottle. After the tour, enjoy a picnic for two on the winery's deck, including six cheeses, meats, a baguette with olive oil, fruit and chocolate.
- For $49, round up a group of four people for a winery visit and picnic, regularly $140. The winery's regular hours are noon to 7 p.m., Thursday through Sunday. Please check the winery's website for special holiday and winter hours. Wine is available for purchase at the winery ($1 per tasting, $2 for super premium tasting, or six wines for $5). Wine is not included with this offer.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Feb. 14, through Aug. 14, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Wine is not included with this offer. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms