By Travelzoo Staff
Frommer's says it's "all too easy to while away an entire afternoon" at the Fort Worth Botanic Garden, a 109-acre gardener's paradise that earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor from nearly 200 reviewers. With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can tour the grounds all day, stroll past Texas roses and eat lunch at The Gardens Restaurant for $16, regularly $30. Or for $30, regularly $60, get the same deal for two people.
Why we love it
- It's "all too easy to while away an entire afternoon" at the gardens (Frommer's)
- TripAdvisor users give the Fort Worth Botanic Garden a 4.5-star rating
- This deal includes lunch -- any appetizer, entree and drink -- at The Gardens Restaurant
- Get the same deal for 2 people for $30, regularly $60
- Also includes admission to the Japanese Gardens and fish food to feed the koi
Jan. 30, 2013 - July 29, 2013
Fort Worth Botanic Garden
3220 Botanic Garden Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Highlights of the grounds and the 2,500 species on display include the Rose Garden -- modeled after Italy’s renowned Villa Lante -- and the Texas Native Forest Boardwalk. Admission to the 7-acre Japanese Garden, which Frommer's calls "serene," as well as fish food for the koi ponds are also included with this deal.
- Lunch at The Gardens Restaurant consists of:
- Any appetizer, like roasted bell pepper hummus with feta, olives and pita (up to $7)
- Any entree, like bistro shrimp pasta with fresh mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes (up to $12.50)
- Any nonalcoholic beverage, like soft drinks, iced or hot tea, or coffee (up to $2.50)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 31, through July 29, 2013. Please make a reservation at The Gardens Restaurant prior to your visit; the restaurant is closed on Mondays. At the restaurant: limit 2 vouchers per table for the $16 deal and 1 voucher per table for the $30 deal. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms