By Travelzoo Staff
There's still time to get out on the lake for some end-of-season boating; Travelzoo has negotiated a Local Deal for 70% off boat rentals from Free Gas Boat Rental. For $89, rent a boat for up to eight people for two hours on Lake Ray Hubbard, regularly $299. Or spend four hours on the lake for $175, a savings of nearly 60% on the regular price.
Why we love it
- For $89, round up a group of 8 friends for a 2-hour boat rental on Lake Ray Hubbard, regularly $299
- Lake Ray Hubbard is 21,671 acres and 40 feet deep
- Weather.com predicts sun and temperatures in the 80s for 9 out of the next 10 days
- Make sure to bring a full cooler and food to enjoy while onboard
- For $175, extend the rental time to 4 hours, regularly $425
Sept. 27, 2012 - March 31, 2013
Free Gas Boat Rental
I-30 Boat Ramp
- Hit the water in a TAHOE Q4, which features plush seating for eight, a large front section for lounging, a swim platform and CD player. Boats can be used for fishing, water sports or just cruising around the lake. Make sure to bring a full cooler and food to enjoy while onboard. There is an additional fee for fuel, and the boat must be returned with a full tank of gas.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Sept. 28, through March 31, 2013. A $300 refundable damage deposit or $39 non-refundable damage waiver is required before renting boat. Gas is not included with the price of the voucher, and the boat must be returned with a full tank of gas. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 21 years of age, have a valid driver's license and a credit card to rent a boat. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms