By Travelzoo Staff
Soak in panoramic views and picturesque sunsets at a boutique hotel perched on a bluff above Lake Travis with a Travelzoo-exclusive deal that saves nearly 60%.
Why we love it
- Vintage Villas' 44 rooms are located in three villas designed to reflect various regions of the state and are decorated with art from well-known national and Southwest artists
- All rooms include free Internet access and parking
- The hotel is “where fairytale weddings come true” (Austin Wedding Guide)
4209 Eck Lane
Austin, TX 78734
What's included & when
- Through May 30; prices vary within the travel window and blackout dates apply
- $69 for per night, Sundays-Thursdays
$199 for two nights, Thursday arrivals
- Accommodations for up to four guests
Includes daily deluxe continental breakfast for up to four
Couples suite option: $129 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, with breakfast for two
The hotel is perfectly situated for exploring all that Austin and the Hill Country have to offer, with close proximity to popular attractions such as Hudson’s on the Bend cooking school, Pedernales Falls, and shopping and wine tasting in Fredericksburg.
The fine print
Update: Due to popularity, the two-night package for $119 over arrivals Sundays-Wednesdays is now sold out. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-267-7623 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 3-5, 7, 10-12, 16, 24-28; Dec. 10-31; Jan. 16, 27-28; Feb. 14; April 24, 27; May 7-8. Not available for weddings or other business or social group functions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Two Queen Rooms accommodate up to four guests; suites, single queen and king rooms accommodate two guests.
See all terms