By Travelzoo Staff
Trade the hustle of everyday life for the tranquility of the Wichita Mountains of southwestern Oklahoma. A "popular location for artists and retreats," according to Fodor's, the Quartz Mountain Resort Arts & Conference Center is offering an exclusive deal that saves 45% on current rates.
Why we love it
- For $99, stay overnight and get a $30 resort credit. For $159, stay two nights and get a $50 resort credit. Bring the family, as up to four guests can stay in a room with two double beds. Use the credit toward lunch at the Sundance Café, which boasts scenic views of Lake Altus and the Wichita Mountains, or a round of golf at the Quartz Mountain Golf Club.
- Other activities include hiking, boating and an indoor swimming pool and whirlpool. Art lovers will want to check out the on-site collection, which includes nature-themed works as well as contemporary creations from area artists.
- The resort is located in Quartz Mountain Nature Park, which offers biking trails, fishing, eagle watching, rock climbing and a nature center. It is 2.5 hours from Oklahoma City and four hours from Dallas. All guests receive complimentary Wi-Fi.
Quartz Mountain Resort Arts & Conference Center
22469 Lodge Road
Lone Wolf, OK 73655
What's included & when
- Aug. 4, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013
- Escape to Quartz Mountain Resort in the Wichita Mountains of Oklahoma at 45% off
- $99 per night, incl. a $30 resort credit
- $159 for 2 nights, incl. a $50 resort credit
- Credit can be used anywhere on site, from the golf course to the cafe
- Travel daily through Dec. 30
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this deal, the following dates are sold out: Oct. 23-24. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-877-999-5567 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 31. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms