By Travelzoo Staff
An ultramodern oasis awaits at NYLO Dallas/Las Colinas, a chic Dallas-area hotel with a deal that slashes more than 40% off regular rates. With this exclusively negotiated package, two guests stay overnight for $99 -- including a $50 food credit.
Why we love it
- Guest rooms are chock full of contemporary styling: 10-foot ceilings, polished concrete floors and exposed brick walls. Upgrade to a more spacious room with a soaring glass feature wall for $20 more per night.
- Find respite from the Texas summer with a dip in one of the hotel's two outdoor pools. An expansive pool deck features plush lounge chairs and a full-service bar, and soft lighting illuminates the area after dark.
- Use your dining credit at The Loft Restaurant, which serves three meals a day. At dinner, dine on small plates such as chorizo, arugula and tomato flatbread or crab cakes with cilantro aioli. Meat and seafood entrees, as well as an extensive sushi menu, are also available. Complement your meal with one of the bar's handcrafted cocktails. (Credit is not valid on alcohol.)
NYLO Dallas/Las Colinas
1001 West Royal Lane
Irving, TX 75039
What's included & when
- May 30, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
- Getaway for 2 at the hip NYLO Dallas/Las Colinas at more than 40% off
- $99 per night, Thursdays-Sundays through Aug. 30
- $119 per night for a more spacious room with a glass feature wall
- Includes a $50 food credit
- Make it a 2-night stay for $60 more (arrive Thursday-Saturday)
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 972-373-8900 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations cannot be made online and are subject to availability; early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms