By Travelzoo Staff
Step into the sugar-white sand and crystal clear water of the Alabama Gulf Coast, while retreating at a 4-star resort in Orange Beach, Ala. Visit the Perdido Beach Resort for $129 per night including a $25 dining credit and a bottle of Champagne -- a savings of more than 40% on regular pricing.
Why we love it
- Stay in a Gulf Front room with panoramic views of the water from a private balcony. The resort's Voyagers Restaurant earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and serves a variety of dishes such as a crab cake trio, pecan-crusted snapper, lobster in pinot noir and veal tenderloin. Finish the meal with a trio of crème brulee, bread pudding soufflé or warm berries with cabernet sauvignon.
- Other resort highlights include four tennis courts, a health club and an indoor/outdoor pool with a bar. The resort is also located near many area attractions including the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo, historic Fort Morgan and the Orange Beach Art Center, where glass blowers create baubles in front of visitors in the “hot shop.”
- Perdido Beach Resort is three hours from New Orleans, one hour from Pensacola, one hour from Mobile and five hours from Atlanta.
Perdido Beach Resort
27200 Perdido Beach Blvd.
Orange Beach, AL 36561
What's included & when
- Oct. 4, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
- Beachside getaway for 2 at a 4-star Alabama Gulf Coast resort at more than 40% off regular pricing
- $129 per night in a Gulf View room, Sundays-Thursdays; Fridays and Saturdays are $20 more
- $25 credit to Voyagers Restaurant
- Bottle of Champagne (per stay; $25 value)
- Travel November-February; weekdays in October are $149 and weekends are $20 more
- Purchase multiple vouchers for multiple nights and receive the dining credit daily
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-634-8001 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 9, 13, 16, 24-25; Nov. 2-6, 14-17; Dec. 16 - Jan. 5, 2013. Voyagers Restaurant is closed Sunday-Monday; credit may be used for dinner at Palm Breeze Cafe on those nights. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms