By Travelzoo Staff
One of the longest-running big top shows by Cirque du Soleil is in Dallas, and Travelzoo subscribers can up to save up to 40% on some of the best seats in the house, starting at $45.
Why we love it
- The Dallas Morning News calls "Kooza" by Cirque du Soleil "expertly crafted" and "amazing"
- Save up to 40% on 2 seating sections, including some of the best seats under the big top
- Tickets start at $45 for adults and $31.50 for children, regularly $75 and $52.50
- Select shows are available under the Grand Chapiteau near Lot E at 500 Memorial Drive beneath Reunion Tower, Oct. 3-28
Sept. 28, 2012 - Oct. 30, 2012
Cirque du Soleil
Lot E beneath Reunion Tower
500 Memorial Dr
- The Dallas Morning News says "Kooza" is "a larger-than-life show that is the most daring Cirque that's come to Dallas in years." Two seating sections are available for the show, performed under the Grand Chapiteau near Lot E at 500 Memorial Drive. Wednesday and Thursday performances Oct. 3-25 are:
- Price Level 2 ... $45, reg. $75
- Price Level 1 ... $57, reg. $95
- Tickets for Friday- Sunday performances, Oct. 5-28, are:
- Price Level 2 ... $56.25, reg. $75
- Price Level 1 ... $71.25, reg. $95
- Children's tickets are also discounted for $31.50, reg. $52.50. According to The Los Angeles Times, "Kooza" by Cirque du Soleil is a "thrilling spectacle jam-packed with white-knuckle acrobatic moments."
The fine print
Click "Buy Now" and select desired performance from the calendar and then desired price level. Pricing on the Cirque du Soleil website will include fees of $9.50-10.50. The fees will also apply for children's tickets. $5 per order will be extra. Restrictions may apply. Subject to availability. Children are 2-12.