By Travelzoo Staff
The fifth-annual Columbus Wine Festival is taking place at Franklin Park Conservatory on Aug. 9-10, and Travelzoo has negotiated an exclusive deal that allows subscribers to sample from more than 300 wines and 25 beers. General admission tickets for two people are available for $35, regularly $58.
Why we love it
- Sample from more than 300 wines and 25 beers
- Includes a souvenir glass and 10 wine and 10 beer tastings
- Live music rounds out the day
Aug. 8, 2013 - Aug. 10, 2013
Columbus Wine Festival
Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
1777 E. Broad St.
Columbus, OH 43203
- Each guest will receive a souvenir wine glass, and 10 wine and 10 beer tastings. Wineries and breweries offering samples include:
- St. Michelle Wine Estates
- E & J Gallo
- Alexander Valley Vineyards
- Wagner Family of Wines
- The event runs from 4-10 p.m. on Aug. 9 and 2-8 p.m. on Aug. 10. The festival will also feature food and wine seminars, as well as live music. Four local food trucks will also be participating (not included with this offer).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Aug. 9 and Saturday, Aug. 10. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms