By Travelzoo Staff
African Safari Wildlife Park, named one of America's Best Safaris in 2012 by U.S. News Travel
, opened for the 2013 season March 1. This family favorite, located an hour and 15 minutes west of Cleveland, earns a 4-star TripAdvisor rating from more than 200 reviews. Travelzoo has negotiated an exclusive deal that allows subscribers to walk or drive through the safari park for $6 on weekdays or $8 on weekends, regularly up to $21.95.
Why we love it
- Named one of America's Best Safaris in 2012 by U.S. News Travel
This safari park earns a 4-star TripAdvisor rating from more than 200 reviews
- Recommended by USA Today's Travel Tips as a park to visit
- This offer is perfect for families
April 2, 2013 - Dec. 1, 2013
African Safari Wildlife Park
267 S. Lightner Rd.
Port Clinton, OH 43452
- Visitors embarking on the drive-thru safari can interact with bison, giraffes, llamas and rare white zebras and feed the animals. The walk-thru safari allows guests to view animals like tortoises and the rare white alligator. During the summer and extended weekend hours, the park also offers camel rides, pig races and animal shows.
- The park is open daily and the hours vary. Click here for more information. This is even a deal on regular admission for children 4-6 years old (reg. $12.95).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, April 7, through Dec. 1, 2013. Not valid on May 24-27, June 29-July 7 and Aug. 31-Sep. 2, 2013. Children 3 years old and under are free. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 6 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Tax, if applicable, is not included. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms