By Travelzoo Staff
Tucked among the hills of Ohio's Amish country in Dover, Breitechbach Wine Cellars produces more than 40 varieties of award-winning wines, such as Red Raspberry, named Best of Show at this year's Ohio Wine Competition, and Solara Cream Sherry, a gold medalist at the 2012 Florida State Fair Wine Competition. For $15, regularly $32, Travelzoo subscribers will receive a tour for two of this family-owned winery, along with wine and cheese.
Why we love it
- For $15, 2 people can visit Breitenbach Wine Cellars for a wine-tasting experience, regularly $32
- This deal includes a winery tour, tastings, a full glass of your choice and a meat and cheese plate
- Breitenbach's wines have won multiple gold medals in Ohio and nationwide
- The appetizer plate features Guggisberg Cheese, made by Ohio Swiss Festival's grand champion cheese-makers
Sept. 13, 2012 - March 14, 2013
Breitenbach Wine Cellars
5934 Old Route 39 Northwest
Dover, OH 44622
- This deal includes:
- Admission to a winery tour for two people
- Tastings of three grape, fruit or berry wines made on the premises, such as the merlot and sweet Riesling
- A glass of your choice of wine per person
- A meat and cheese plate to share, featuring Guggisberg Cheese, made by 2011 Ohio Swiss Festival grand champion cheese-makers
Winery tours are held at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, but Travelzoo subscribers can use their voucher for tastings Monday through Saturday.
The fine print
Due to the popularity of this offer, we have extended the sale to September 30, 2012.Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Sept 17, through March 14, 2013. Winery tours are held on Fridays and Saturdays only. The voucher is valid for 2 people only. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms