By Travelzoo Staff
Sing along to Bon Jovi hits at Nationwide Arena when the band's "Because We Can -- The Tour" stops for one night only. A limited number of tickets to see the American rock icons are available exclusively to Travelzoo subscribers for 50% off.
Why we love it
- Bon Jovi stops in Columbus on Sunday, March 10
- Tickets are $49.75-$77.50 (reg. $99.50-$155)
- The concert will feature classic hits and new music from the band’s upcoming album "What About Now," which will be released next week
March 3, 2013 - March 10, 2013
200 W Nationwide Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43215
Tel: (614) 246-2000
- With this upgrade opportunity, Lower Bowl seats are $49.75-$77.50, regularly $99.50-$155, to the Sunday, March 10, concert at 7:30 p.m.
- The concert will showcase Bon Jovi's huge arsenal of hits and new music from the forthcoming "What About Now" album, in stores March 12.
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Under "Travelzoo Offer,"select a quantity of tickets and a discounted price level and enter code TZCOL2013 in the box. Click "Find Tickets." Enter the security check word and click "Continue," then review order and click "Continue" again. Select a ticket delivery method and click "Continue." Create an account or log in to book.
The fine print
Update (Friday, March 8 at 11 a.m. CST): This offer has been extended until Saturday. See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Limit six tickets per customer. Fees of $11.70-$14.60 per ticket and $5.30 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. While supplies last. Inventory may vary. Not valid on tickets already purchased.