By Jen Lee
Newly unveiled at the Westin Riverfront, Richard Sandoval's modern Mexican spot focuses on "authentic" flavors made with "contemporary techniques" (Eater).
Why we love it
- Just opened in June and already receives a 95% Urbanspoon rating
- Nestled inside the AAA 4-Diamond Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
- It's "tasty entertainment" (Vail Daily)
Oct. 11, 2013 - Dec. 1, 2013
Maya at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
126 Riverfront Lane
Avon, CO 81620
- For $25, select any combination of food items from the dinner menu up to a $50 value
- Two could dine on a traditional tableside guacamole ($12) and two entrees like smoked brisket tacos ($14) and crab and shrimp enchiladas ($22)
Or you could get two chef's specials like the chipotle camarones with tequila flambe shrimp ($24) and carne asada ($25)
Spend the day at the Westin and indulge in a 40%-off massage or facial
before dinner at the resort's acclaimed Spa Anjali.
The fine print
Reservations not required; space is subject to availability. Not valid on beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic). Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms