By Travelzoo Staff
Two can taste "contemporary takes on classic sushi offerings" (Eater) with rolls and drinks for up to 57% off at Epernay Lounge.
Why we love it
- Epernay Lounge has a 4-star Yelp rating
- Thrillist says Epernay Lounge "drips sophistication, sex, and sashimi" and praises the "swank sushi and 'tails
- This Champagne lounge and sushi restaurant opened in LoDo last January
Tuesday-Saturday from July 17 through Oct. 5, 2013
1080 14th St.
Denver, CO 80202
- For $29 (reg. up to $64), two can dine on four rolls (up to $10 each), like the king crab roll, salmon tartar, fatty tuna roll and dragon roll
- Pair with two drinks (up to $12 each), including specialty cocktails like the classic peach bellini and samurai old fashioned
- Get this dinner for four for $55
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items are subject to change.
See all terms