By Travelzoo Staff
Thrillist says Epernay Lounge "drips sophistication, sex, and sashimi," joining Eater Denver and Yelp reviewers in praising the recently-opened Champagne lounge and sushi restaurant in LoDo. Two can taste "contemporary takes on classic sushi offerings" (Eater) with rolls and drinks or a three-course dinner for up to 55% off.
Why we love it
- Epernay Lounge has a 4-star Yelp rating
- Get rolls and drinks or a 3-course dinner for up to 55% off
- Thrillist praises the "swank sushi and 'tails"
- Opened in January in LoDo
June 4, 2013 - Oct. 4, 2013
1080 14th St.
Denver, CO 80202
- For $29, reg. up to $64, two can dine on four rolls (up to $10 each), like the king crab roll, salmon tartar, fatty tuna roll and dragon roll, and pair with two drinks (up to $12 each), including specialty cocktails like the classic peach bellini and samurai old fashioned. Or, get this for four for $55.
- For $49, reg. up to $104, get a three-course dinner for two, including any two starters, entrees and desserts -- try dishes like the vanilla sous vide lobster tail, pan-seared sea scallops and butter-poached salmon. Or, get this for four for $95.
- Interior photography by Adam Larkey
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 4, through Oct. 4, 2013. Closed Mondays. Not valid Sundays. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items are subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms