By Travelzoo Staff
Wander on horseback through a lush alpine landscape on this hourlong ride for $19, regularly $35, at Aspen Lodge Resort & Spa. Nestled between Longs Peak and Twin Sisters, the resort offers a serene setting for this scenic ride amidst the Rockies.
Why we love it
- Wander through alpine landscape on horseback
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and 4 stars on Yelp
- Pick from 2 hourlong rides
- Nestled between Longs Peak and Twin Sisters
June 21, 2013 - Aug. 15, 2013
Aspen Lodge Resort & Spa
6120 Colorado 7
Estes Park, CO 80517
- Seasoned wranglers at the resort's Beaver Mountain Livery will match riders with horses based on skill and age. Pick between two routes: the City Slicker ride, which winds through pine trees and meadows down the mountain, or the Wind River ride, which wraps around the Wind River Ranch.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 13, through Aug. 15, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability and weather. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Must sign waiver. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms