By Travelzoo Staff
Traverse on horseback mountain trails above Estes Park -- at elevations up to 9,000 feet. This Local Deal for $35, regularly $70, starts off with a 90-minute trail ride with views of the Continental Divide and Longs Peak, followed by breakfast at the historic Elkhorn Lodge, built in 1884.
Why we love it
- Saddle up for a Rocky Mountain horseback ride with continental breakfast for $35
- The ride lasts 90 minutes and is followed by breakfast at the historic Elkhorn Lodge
- A shorter 1-hour ride with mug of hot cocoa is also available for $19 (reg. $40)
May 20, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Estes Park Horseback
600 W. Elkhorn Ave.
Estes Park, CO 80517
- Rides begin at 7 a.m., and from the saddle, you might catch views of wildlife like elk, bobcats, bears and bighorn sheep. The continental breakfast after the ride consists of muffins, danishes, pastries, fresh fruit, orange juice, milk and coffee.
- Or for $19, regularly $40, opt for a shorter ride with a mug of hot chocolate. This ride lasts one hour, and they leave multiple times daily from 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, May 20, through Sept. 30, 2013. Reservations are required by phone; subject to availability and weather conditions. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Riders must be under 300 pounds to ride. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms