By Travelzoo Staff
TripAdvisor users rates the scenic rides from Aspen Carriage and Sleigh, which has been traveling the mountain trails for more than four decades, the No. 1 activity in Aspen. Travelzoo subscribers can enjoy these seasonal trips for $19, regularly $35. Two can take a scenic sleigh ride for $35, regularly $70 for an even better discount.
Why we love it
- Aspen Carriage and Sleigh is the area's No. 1 experience as ranked by TripAdvisor users
- Most rides take place in (sing it with us) a 1-horse open sleigh
- 1 can ride for $19, or reserve 2 seats for $35 and save even more
- This deal saves for both adult and child's seats
Dec. 18, 2012 - March 15, 2013
Aspen Carriage and Sleigh
1650 Ute Ave.
Aspen, CO 81612
- These rides on a proverbial one-horse open sleigh run through the snow-covered forests and clearings of Stillwater Ranch, located at the base of Aspen Mountain (depending on the number of riders, a two-horse sleigh may also be used). These semi-private 20-minute rides are limited to eight passengers. Blankets are provided, but dressing for the elements is recommended.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 18 through March 15, 2013 (weather permitting). Reservations must be made no later than Feb. 15. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 48 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions. If snow conditions change and the sleigh course becomes unsafe, a 20-minute carriage ride will be substituted (decision to be made by sleigh driver or company employee for the safety of the horses). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms