By Travelzoo Staff
Evergreen Lake is "the kind other mountain towns would kill for," according to Sunset Magazine
, which also named it one of the top 10 skating experiences in the West. 5280 Magazine adds, "if you haven’t spent time in this quintessential mountain town lately, it is time to rediscover her charms." With this deal, hit the ice with skate rental and ice access for two for $12
, regularly $24.
Why we love it
- CBS Denver ranks Evergreen as one of Denver's top places to go ice skating
- Rent some skates and hit the ice on Evergreen Lake anytime this winter
- This deal includes a skating pass and skate rental for 2, regularly $24
- Evergreen Park is just over a half hour from downtown Denver
Dec. 3, 2012 - March 1, 2013
Evergreen Park & Recreation District
29612 Upper Bear Creek Road
Evergreen, CO 80439
- Evergreen Lake features eight acres of available skating surface, creating a rink that CBS Denver calls "far prettier than any Norman Rockwell painting." Metromix also praises Evergreen, saying the "scenic views [are] perfect for picture taking" and notes that the ice is groomed daily.
- Early passes to Evergreen's Winter Festival, taking place on Feb. 9, are also available. Two can visit for the price of one with two General Admission passes for $10, regularly $20.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Dec. 15, through March 1, 2013. Not valid the afternoon of Dec. 31 and all day Feb. 9, 2013. Subject to weather conditions; please call the Skating Hotline at 720-880-1391 to check conditions before visiting. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms