By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to a “6,500-acre private reserve offering guests panoramic views of Vail Valley and the Colorado Rockies" (Luxury Travel Magazine) with this exclusive $99-per-night deal at the 4-star Lodge & Spa at Cordillera near Beaver Creek, a savings of 50% on regular prices.
Why we love it
- Named a Top 40 resort in the West by Conde Nast Traveler readers in 2012
- Guests have access to the daytime clubhouse in Beaver Creek, which has Internet access, dry ski storage technology, beverages and continental breakfast
- Amenities at this Belgium-inspired chateau include two restaurants, a 20,000-square-foot spa and fitness center, an outdoor pool and an indoor pool with a “view of the mountains through the wall of windows” (Fodor’s)
- Visits during early ski season can take advantage of complimentary shuttle service to nearby Vail and Beaver Creek ski resorts
The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera
2205 Cordillera Way
Edwards, CO 81632
What's included & when
- Travel September-December; rates vary by date
- $99 per night for 2 people, Sundays-Thursdays, Sept. 2 - Dec. 19
- $129 per night for 2 people, Fridays-Saturdays, Sept. 20 - Dec. 14
- Includes a $40 resort credit valid for food, beverage and spa as well as 20% off spa treatments
- Complimentary shuttle service to nearby ski areas of Vail and Beaver Creek
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The resort is 24 miles from Eagle County Regional Airport; search flights to Vail on Fly.com
. It is two hours from Denver where flights start at $77 roundtrip
, including taxes.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-877-3529 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sep. 27-28; Nov. 14-16, 28-30; Dec. 6-7. A resort fee of $40 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms