By Travelzoo Staff
Sneak away to the Cuchara Valley of southern Colorado, deemed a "true mountain rural setting" by Fodor's, with an exclusive $79 getaway for two at the quaint La Veta Inn. Stay in a guest room featuring art inspired by local artists and get breakfast for two each morning.
Why we love it
- At a savings of more than 40% on regular pricing, this deal is available Sundays-Thursdays through Oct. 30. Make it a two-night stay for $129 with the same extras.
- Upgrade to a suite featuring a sitting room or pull-out sofa bed for $20 more per night.
- This charming Spanish Peaks Country inn, located at the beginning of Colorado's Highway of Legends Scenic and Historic Byways, offers a locale convenient to myriad warm weather outdoor activities including hiking in San Isabel National Forest, golfing at the nearby championship course or biking the surrounding trails, which are also great to explore by horseback.
- Getting here: La Veta Inn is in La Veta, Colo., about three hours south of Denver and three hours north of Santa Fe.
La Veta Inn
103 W. Ryus Ave
La Veta, CO 81055
What's included & when
- Aug. 5, 2013 - Oct. 30, 2013
- Secluded retreat for 2 at southern Colorado's La Veta Inn at more than 40% off
- $79 per night, Sundays-Thursdays or $129 for 2 nights (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals)
- Upgrade to a suite for $99 per night (Sundays-Thursdays) or $169 for 2 nights (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals)
- Daily breakfast for 2 (reg. $25)
- Complimentary parking and Wi-Fi
- Travel through Oct. 30
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 719-742-3700 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 1-2, 26, 29; Oct. 7-10. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms