By Travelzoo Staff
Hit the trail for all-inclusive dude ranch trip that past guests tout as "unforgettable" and "the best family vacation ever" -- at a 45% discount on regular prices. This three-night package for $599 per adult or $449 per child includes lodging, meals and activities such as white-water rafting (spring and early summer only), kayaking, mountain climbing and archery.
Why we love it
- Guests at Majestic Dude Ranch are paired with a horse and mountain bike for the duration of the stay, and ranch guides lead excursions through 200 acres of adjacent open land. The ranch also has its own baseball field and batting cage, as well as a program just for kids and teens. For unique Colorado experiences, take in a local rodeo or tour nearby Mesa Verde, home to more than 600 Pueblo cliff dwellings.
- Three hearty, home-cooked meals are served each day and range from cookouts to family-style entrees. Salad bars are available at every meal, and a separate snack bar with drinks and a bottomless cookie jar is always open.
- The ranch has spacious cabins and suites of varying sizes (assigned based on availability and group size) with stocked refrigerators. Take a dip in the heated outdoor pool or Jacuzzi, or hit the trails in a pair of borrowed cowboy boots if you didn't bring your own. In the evenings, snack on s'mores and fresh popcorn while watching a movie under the stars.
- Getting here: Majestic Dude Ranch operates a complimentary shuttle to the Durango airport, a 35-minute drive away. The airport shuttle is not complimentary for transfers to the airport on Wednesdays, but can be reserved at an additional cost. The ranch is a four-hour drive from Albuquerque, six hours from Salt Lake City and eight hours from Denver.
Majestic Dude Ranch
42688 CR "N"
Mancos, CO 81328
What's included & when
- May 6, 2013 - Oct. 4, 2013
- All-inclusive summer vacation at Majestic Dude Ranch in southwestern Colorado at more than 45% off
- $599 per adult for 3 nights; or $449 per child (ages 17 and younger)
- Includes lodging, meals and activities, such as kayaking, mountain climbing, archery and fly fishing
- Guests are matched with a horse and mountain bike for the duration of the stay
- Arrive Sundays or Wednesdays, May 12 - June 19 or Aug. 11 - Oct. 2
- 6-night stays, Sunday arrivals only, are available for $1198 per adult or $898 per child
- Note: Adults-only weeks are May 12-25 and Sept. 1 - Oct. 5
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-325-9462 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. A 15% resort tax and 4.8% sales tax are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. This fee covers use of trails on 2 million acres of state-owned land. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms