By Travelzoo Staff
Settle into the small-town charm of Crested Butte, Colo., with a room at the Nordic Inn – one of the last old-style ski lodges, according to Fodor’s. This specially negotiated overnight offer is $99 per night through April 7, including breakfast, and saves guests nearly 50%.
Why we love it
- Retreat for up to 4 in Crested Butte, Colo., at the cozy Nordic Inn at more than 45% off
- $99 per night in a Classic room (reg. $189) or $129 per night in a newly renovated Signature room (reg. $249) through April 7
- $109 per night in a Signature room, April 8 - June 10
- Includes breakfast for 4
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The Nordic Inn
14 Treasury Road
Crested Butte, CO 81224
What's included & when
- Feb. 26, 2013 - April 7, 2013
- Newly renovated rooms are available for $109 per night April 8 - June 10 -- when the skis are stored away, and mountain bikes are tuned up for the spring season.
Rooms at this inviting inn include heated boot dryers and ski and snowboard storage. Shuttle service is provided to and from the base area for convenient access to the slopes. A crackling fire waits for guests in the inn’s main room after a day of snow play.
Come spring, the snow melts and unveils some of the best mountain biking trails in Colorado. Hiking and rock climbing are some of the other warm weather activities in the region.
Crested Butte is 4.5 hours from Denver and 4 hours from Colorado Springs.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-542-7669 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms