By Gia Anayas
Hit the trail for all-inclusive dude ranch trip that past guests tout as "unforgettable" and "the best family vacation ever" -- for more than 45% off.
Why we love it
- Includes lodging, three home-cooked meals a day, and all activities such as white-water rafting (through early September), kayaking, fly-fishing, mountain climbing, archery and children's programs
- Guests are paired with a horse and mountain bike for the duration of the stay, and ranch guides lead excursions through 2 million acres of adjacent open land
- Spacious cabins and suites of varying sizes (based on availability & group size) come with snacks and drinks in the refrigerator
Majestic Dude Ranch
42688 CR "N"
What's included & when
- Select arrivals May 11 - June 18 and Aug. 17 - Oct. 8, 2014
- Three-night stays, arrive Sundays or Wednesdays: $599 per adult or $449 per child (ages 17 and younger)
- Six-night stays, Sunday arrivals only: $1198 per adult or $898 per child
- Three- and six-night stays over peak summer dates June 22 - Aug. 6 have also been discounted; click "Buy Now" to see pricing
Note: Adults-only dates are May 11-25 and Sept. 1-30
The property is less than 50 miles from Durango-La Plata County Airport. Visit Fly.com to find cheap flights
to Durango. Travelzoo VIPs can find more than 500 hotels worldwide
with free extras, any day of the year.
The fine print
Not available on: Sept. 14, 17. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the ranch directly at 800-325-9462 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. A 15% resort tax ($89.85 per voucher) and 4.8% sales tax are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. This fee covers use of trails on 2 million acres of state-owned land. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms