By Travelzoo Staff
Cleveland Magazine says to "expect a total transformation of the senses" at the Beachwood spa, which recent Travelzoo visitors praise for "excellent service from start to finish."
Why we love it
- Our subscribers liked the "relaxing environment" and "warm and friendly staff"
- This "upscale" spa provides individualized service (Cleveland Magazine)
- Prep for fall -- Harper's Bazaar recommends dark neutrals like oxblood or black onyx
Sept. 10, 2013 - March 10, 2014
Europa By Sasha Salon and Spa
24700 Chagrin Blvd.
- For $29 (reg. $60), get a manicure and an express spa pedicure
- For $45 (reg. $90), receive a 60-minute Therapeutic Massage
- For $75 (reg. $150), indulge in a 90-minute Eminence Organic facial, customized to your skin type
The fine print
Appointments required; subject to availability. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms