By Karl Klockars
Europa in Pepper Pike has been called "a revelation" (Cleveland Scene), earning inclusion on the Plain Dealer A-List. Sip cocktails and sample apps for half off.
Why we love it
- Praised for its vodka cocktails and Siberian specialties by the Plain Dealer
- Earns 4 stars from Urbanspoon and TripAdvisor visitors
- "Universal, fresh appeal...no matter your heritage" (Plain Dealer)
- Restaurant Europa also earned A-List entry in 2010 and 2012
Dec. 23, 2013 - Feb. 11, 2014
30519 Pinetree Road
Pepper Pike, OH 44124
- For $29 (reg. $60) two can sip cocktails and savor European-style appetizers
- Any two appetizers or salads, like latkes with smoked salmon, caviar or a nicoise salad (up to $13.99 each)
- Four cocktails, like the Moscow Mule with ginger beer, vodka and lime or the From Russia With Love with cognac and orange juice (up to $8 each)
- For $55 (reg. $120) four can visit and double the above
If you're feeling adventurous, ask to visit the Ice Bar in their supercooled Vodka Room
. Don't worry, hats and coats are provided to help fight the chill.
The fine print
Valid Dec. 23, 2013 - Feb. 11, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only.
See all terms