By Travelzoo Staff
"When you have one of the best chefs in town at the helm, it's hard not to have a good meal" (Plain Dealer). Find out what chef Karen Small can do during lunch and save 40%.
Why we love it
- "In a word ... exhilarating" (Plain Dealer)
- "Innovative ... splendid" and "extraordinary" cuisine (28) (Zagat)
- "The great neighborhood bistro anchoring [a] great neighborhood" (Cleveland Scene)
- Subscribers raved about their visits -- "everything about the experience was perfect!"
Oct. 18, 2013 - March 11, 2014; Lunch is served Tuesday-Friday, brunch available Saturday-Sunday
The Flying Fig
2523 Market Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44113
- For $22 (reg. $39) stop in for lunch and select a starter to share and two entrees
- Choose starters like the crispy calamari with lemon aioli and any entrees like the grilled flank steak with roasted potatoes, the grilled Ohio burger or crispy chicken sandwich on a cheddar-chive biscuit
- Four can visit for lunch and dine for $40 (reg. $78)
- Brunch is also available -- two can select an entree and a cocktail each for $35 (reg. $65) or visit with four for $69 (reg. $130)
The fine print
Lunch is served Tuesday-Friday from 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Brunch is available Saturday-Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; an 18% gratuity based on the full value of the services provided will be added (additional gratuity for excellent service is suggested).
See all terms