By Travelzoo Staff
Praising the cuisine as "a vision of hyper-freshness and hyper-locality," the Plain Dealer recommends Toast in Gordon Square. Visit for dinner and save 50%.
Why we love it
- “Toast is cuter than a day-old piglet, but it's the food that deserves the most attention” (Cleveland Scene)
- “Walking into Toast feels like visiting a friend's house -- it's the kind of place you will want to visit again and again” (Cleveland Magazine)
- Chefs Jennifer Plank and Joe Horvath were named Rising Stars 2013 by Restaurant Hospitality Magazine
- "The command of [the kitchen's] craft is evident throughout the menu" (Plain Dealer)
Oct. 17, 2013 - Jan. 17, 2014; closed Sunday
1365 W. 65th St.
Cleveland, OH 44102
- For $35 (reg. $72) two can select one shared appetizer, two entrees and two drinks
- Select your shared starter from the "small eats" or "a bit more" menus, like the Bavarian pretzels with smoked beer cheese or the signature Trio of Toasts (up to $8)
- Then choose an entree each from the "a tad larger" menu like the roasted half-chicken, hangar steak or brisket burger (up to $21 each)
- Pair dinner with any drink (up to $11 each) including house cocktails like the Jockey Full of Bourbon or Flowers Grave with Bulleit Bourbon and chartreuse
- Four can dine for $69 (reg. $144)
Toast is serious about its hyperlocal ingredients -- much of the venue's produce (and even some of the eggs) comes from its urban garden plot not far from the restaurant.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms